Animal Crossing DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimiru

Are any of you foobags getting Animal Crossing? I'm getting it Wednesday.

Or are you all too...manly to get it? :roll:

EVERYONE is getting Animal Crossing. I have four real life friends that are getting it within the next couple days. :P

And how can you be too manly to get Animal Crossing? That's like being too manly to live life.

You wouldn't believe the stupid boys that run around saying
"lmfao animal crosing is 4 grls!11"

So you're getting it Shuf? You'll have to PM me your little I.D. thingamabob.

Mimiru said:
You wouldn't believe the stupid boys that run around saying
"lmfao animal crosing is 4 grls!11"

So you're getting it Shuf? You'll have to PM me your little I.D. thingamabob.
Most people around here (excluding gamers) don't even KNOW what Animal Crossing IS. Most of the gamers I know will be getting Animal Crossing because it's ****ing awesome. :P

Yes, yesh I am getting it, probably Wednesday in the mail.

Animal Crossing is way fun, been playing it since it came out for GC. I even had the 64 emulator on my PC...but it was in jap. so after a while and I couldn't get any farther I deleted it. XD

Me and my real life friend played an entirely Korean MMORPG for like a month. :D
We matched up symbols with other stuff to find out where deliveries went.

Funny thing is, we found an English speaking Korean and he knew LESS about the game than we did! XD

Shuffle said:
EVERYONE is getting Animal Crossing.
I'm not. And manliness isn't a factor here; bear in mind that I played and enjoyed Harvest Moon for a good period of time until I realized "Jesus, this game is long" and spontaneously gave up.

TailsDoll said:
MKDS > Sonic Rush > Animal Crossing (even though I have no clue what it's about)
You've got your priorities wrong.
MKDS > Sonic Rush.
Animal Crossing isn't even in the equasion yet because it's not out yet.

Harvest Moon rocked your socks...especially the 64 version. Patience was never an issue for me, but I simply had other things to do and more games I wanted to play, so I never got farther than my 5th year.

I liked Animal crossing for a short time, then paying bills was getting a bit much for me so I got rid of it, I don't think ACDS will be out this year for me, but I might just get it since you can link up to other people and talk to them.

The payment thing bothered you...? >.> Silly loser...I mean, phazon. That game is meant to be played for a while. If you play it regularly, you can get the whole thing payed off in 4 months.

Animal Crossing DS is coming in the mail for me sometime afrer the 12th.
Too bad I have no Wi-Fi connection. >_>

But still, I can't wait! ^_^

I have a nifty wireless router, so I can just play in my room. I guess others will have to buy that cable that goes into your PC to give ye the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back