Android buttons off-screen

PowerCD

The keyboard warriorification guy that plays games
I didn't know where to post this since android bug reports were "invalid" but I figured since this was the 2.2.10 community port we're talking about, I thought i could get answers. Anyway, my android buttons are offscreen every time I reset the buttons and I wanna add custom buttons and be able to talk. But, the presets aren't customizable, and the off screen buttons discussed are the talk, screenshot, and record buttons. Online's gonna be a disaster!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230120-102343_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230120-102343_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
I didn't know where to post this since android bug reports were "invalid" but I figured since this was the 2.2.10 community port we're talking about, I thought i could get answers. Anyway, my android buttons are offscreen every time I reset the buttons and I wanna add custom buttons and be able to talk. But, the presets aren't customizable, and the off screen buttons discussed are the talk, screenshot, and record buttons. Online's gonna be a disaster!
SRB2 doesnt support Android version of the game anymore nor the bug reports,therefore this thread doesnt make sense to exist.

makes sense, what happens on the internet stays on the internet

Issues with SRB2 on Android should be discussed on Lactozilla's GitHub, where the Android port's source code is kept and maintained. Good luck!

Just Fixed My Own Issue :wonderful: (Non Srb2 Screenshot to show buttons)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230203-104032_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230203-104032_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 43

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back