Invalid Android 11 blocks off srb2’s folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashi

woof woof
I Can no longer access addons, Replays, saves, models, or anything
i can’t update models or my addons anymore!!! THIS IS A REALLY BIG ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP!!!!
EVERY FILE MANAGER DOES THIS. THE ANDROID/DATA DIRECTORY IS BLOCKED OFF FROM NORMAL ACCESS!!!!

That sounds more like an Android issue rather than SRB2's issue, if your problem is experienced by every other application in your phone.

That sounds more like an Android issue rather than SRB2's issue, if your problem is experienced by every other application in your phone.

I mean, they can fix it? It would be just matter of redirecting the game to save and load stuff on another folder probably on /storage/emulated/0/SRB2 instead of using the data folder on android. That's also one reason i wanna avoid any phone with android 11 for now and rather just get one with 10 and not update it if the update arrives (if i can even avoid upgrading to 11.) My current phone has android 9 and I'm fine with it.

Last edited:
Another suggestion for you is an app called "rar" because if there's any files that you can't move without messing up the file then rar can move the file to where you want/need it and I suggest using both Zarchive and eat both at the same time for maximum file moving power.

The thing is. No file manager can access the data folder in 11. NONE. NADA. Scoped storage is a bitch. Well. Only the built in android AOSP one can view the data folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back