And people say the loading times for SONIC 360 are bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boinciel

ヒトデのパンと不思議なジャム
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Judge
Have you ever played Lego Island 2? You have no idea how long that game takes to load ANYTHING. It takes a whole minute to load the title screen! About 5 minutes are spent loading the island itself, and every time you play a minigame you have to load everything all over again! They may have given SONIC The Hedgehog the "Worst Loading Times of the year" award, but Lego Island 2 should have won that award tenfold.

First post in this forum =P

So, yeah, I claim this topic for the discussion of Lego Island 2.

Ah, the old "Glitch World" on Ogel Island. That was fun to get to after jumping into the sky! I was skateboarding around on walls for hours!

Lego island 2 is like a GTA for kids. I loved it when you get the helicopter and when you joust. That part made me get angry but I still played the game.And my big brother will be pissed off if he didn't get his chance to play in the skate ramp.Best game I've played in years.

The worst loading i've seen is on one of my old faves, "Overboard" on the PS1.

It had a load screen to load the load screen that loaded the levels!

There was a bunch of PS1 games on this demo disc I got in the mail once that took atleast 5 minutes to load EACH.

Super mystic sonic said:
A game should never use more as 5 seconds loading. And if it does load more than that, then make it load only once.

Agreed. Lego Racers 2 (While seemingly having larger landscapes than Lego Island 2, and having to deal with racer AI) has loading times of about two seconds.

LEGO ISLAND II?!?! HOW old is that now?!?! Agreed, insanely long loading times, but can you really compare games from different gaming ERAS?

Longest load time for any game: X-men vs street fighter for the playstation 1. It would take *that* long just to load up one match. Belive me, the loading time stinks. But the game is great.

Anyways, What is Lego Island II anyways?

Lols. Anyways, Lego Island II is about this little Lego guy who runs around selling little Lego pizzas on an island made from...dirt. Then this evil prison-clothing-garbed guy takes some kind of important book and vandalizes it. You have to go on a quest to get the pieces back.
And yeah, the load times sucked. They had that spinning pizza...the pizza...IT HAUNTS ME! AAAUGH! IT WOULD STAY THERE FOR MINUTES AT A TIME! YOU'D LEAVE AN AREA AND ENTER...THE LOAD SCREEN OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back