An Oldc vote (SP)

Neo_Cat3

OK. My first OLDC! Here I go! EDIT: Im so sorry for voting wrong so i'll just edit this post and make a new one if necesary

So i think im suposed to go from my no.1 to my no. 21 but since i have a little to no time left i'll just list my top 10 favourites and the worst one

#1. Overgrown Heights Zone - Awsome bottom text. No but really I can't say anything except for that this level looks and feels amazing. And the music plays a big part of the atmosphere. Kinda reminds me of Snoc CD.

#2. Tofee Tor Zone 1 - I love this level's feel. The level design is fantastic and it's length is juuuust right. Am I the only one who noticed the moving water in the background?

#3. Metalic Madness Good future - It's a really fun level! The only problem i could find was tht there was a bit of lag at the slope that launches you above the gigant hole.

#4.Wild West Zone - Good level! I really enjoed the multiple pathways and secrets that it has. And the whole ruins/piramid thingy was unexpected.

#5.Oasis Palace Zone - A nice dessert level. The music reminds me of a Mario song but it has it's own feel to it. And i also like how the level has a clear path but manages to stay open.

#6.Cyan Heights Zone - A fantastic adaptation of sonic 2 8 bits sky high zone! And the custom gimmicks were awsome too! Sadly you can speed through it in a minute or so.

#7.Rustic Templar Zone - A Realy Fun Modern Stage tm. Kinda reminds me of that one safari level in sonic unleashed.

#8. Clutered Cavern 2 - The transition to a volcano like cavern near the end was realy cool.

#9. Aqua Paradise Zone - It's a fine enough water level but the music. The music is beautiful! As well as all the background and overall the textures.

#10. Shadow of atlantis - Nice level. The concept of a sunken dessert is cool. And man that ending is wierd.

AND THE WORST ONE IIIIIS....

#21. Hightower Zone - I can't really describe why i disslike it so much. It was the most painfull to play out of all the levels

Last edited:
You must list all 21 entries for your vote to count!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back