Amythiest Pond Zone Match map (New link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperknux

The board's UK Ecologist
Another design had come to my head, and with this new match map, I've slightly altered the texture of GFZROCK into some purple mosaic tile theme.
Here's some screenshots.

my.php
[/URL][/img]

This shows you the altered texure, as well as the name.

my.php
[/URL][/img]

Sonic running around near a waterfall.

my.php
[/URL][/img]

Sonic escaping from water

my.php
[/URL][/img]

Sonic Jumping off the high part of the level, it also gives you a better look throughout the whole level.

This level replaces Hydro Plant Zone (MAP93)

And now for the download link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/08i0f7

Enjoy.

I could try and see if I can change the brightness of the purple so it's still a bright colour, but I darkened some parts so it's not as bright.

For a first second there when I was on the map. I though you forgot to put the springs in to get out and avoid drowning. You can barely see anything in purple liquid.

The springs are in the corners, and you should be able to find them ok once you get used to the water.

Hmmm, that's strage, it was alright for me. I could make the water a tad less brighter, but not too dark. But I have 3 other level projects at the moment, so please bear with me, I'll change it as soon as possible.

On a note to everyone, the purple water is hard to see in probably because Dash was in OpenGL mode, while HYPERKNUX was in software mode. I would only recomend playing this is software, if you try it at all.

Dang, I forgot to say that X_X. Thanks for saying it to everyone TMM.

I have a new link, since some people on MSN say they can't download it. Check the first link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back