• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

AmyR Remake WIP (Beta WAD Available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic 2k6 sucks, kthanxbai.

Besides, amy turns invisible there, and that never happened. How the heck can anyone pull that off?

Okay, 2 things:

@ I'll Begin: You really remind me of my ex. She drove me nuts with her sarcasm. (and that problem ended very quickly).

@ Dr. Pepper: How about instead of AMYROSE you try just ROSE? The program is supposed to work on any skin with the name AMY. Just a thought, mind you.

Hyper Shadic X said:
Besides, amy turns invisible there, and that never happened. How the heck can anyone pull that off?
I take it you've never played Sonic Battle. Amy does some weird fortune telling stuff, so it wouldn't surprise me that her invisibility is actually some sort of black magic.

BlueZero4 said:
Hyper Shadic X said:
I take it you've never played Sonic Battle. Amy does some weird fortune telling stuff, so it wouldn't surprise me that her invisibility is actually some sort of black magic.

?? I've played Sonic Battle, and I don't remember Amy doing that in it... Maybe I just haven't played for a long time...

I didn't even know Amy could turn invisible in Sonic 360 until now...

Angelus_the_echidna said:
@ I'll Begin: You really remind me of my ex. She drove me nuts with her sarcasm. (and that problem ended very quickly).
*Note to self, avoid this user more >.<*

Anyways hows the amy going, anything new yet?

With all due respect, why would ANYONE say that? :s

BlueZero4 said:

I played it before, but...

...Black... magic...?

Oh, and I'll Begin, at that Espio thing, He's a chameleon. Amy is a hedgehog.

... And for some reason, I find myself not focusing my thoughts on Silver. o_O

Amy could turn invisible in '06?! If that whole game wasn't already retarded enough...
I managed to solve the soc problem, I forgot to change the sprite number variable, as it was the same as Blaze's. I also had to change the lump's name to F012A0. Now Blaze, Espio and Amy can be loaded and played at the same time without their spin/thok trails messing up. :D
I have released the last Beta before the final version. What you see in this WAD is what you're going to get in the final version, except her dress will be shaded differently and she'll have heels on her boots.
http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/159AmyRoseFinalBeta.zip
I know it much doesn't seem much different, but I added new spring up frames, touched up the back and back-diagonal running frames, changed the skin name to AMYROSE, and fixed the WAD's custom spin trail so that it doesn't mess with Blaze's.

@ Dr. Pepper: How about instead of AMYROSE you try just ROSE? The program is supposed to work on any skin with the name AMY. Just a thought, mind you.

Can you at least acknowledge I made a suggestion? If you hate me, that's cool. Also,

Silent_Snipe said:
*Note to self, avoid this user more >.<*

Chillax. All that happened was I dumped her.

Finally a couple of pages ago about the boot thing, why do you think i drew her with heels? I know that they were too thick and they went all the way around her boots instead of going just at the ends, but you had the idea right?

EDIT: Ok, well Nitro does that mean you guys are possibly gonna change her shade or no?

We'redoing more than just getting the idea, we're trying to make this look as nice as possible. "Just getting the idea" was the original AmyR.

I think that Amy looks very similar like the before Amy that you post.
(The zip with amy-rose-net.wad and amy-rose.wad)

Can you at least acknowledge I made a suggestion? If you hate me, that's cool.
I apologize for not noticing your suggestion at the time. I was in a rush and didn't read/see it until you brought it up.
The reason why the skinname is AMYROSE is so that Amy fans can load older/different Amy WADs(like Donnyku's) and this one at the same time if they want. Besides, if I make the skinname ROSE, then SRB2 would say 'Rose got through Zone 1'. :P
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Hey, Dr.P, You could use ROSE for the lump names. ROSEA1 ROSEA2A8 and such.
Good idea nitro, that will be in the final release.
ViluVector said:
I think that Amy looks very similar like the before Amy that you post.
(The zip with amy-rose-net.wad and amy-rose.wad)
I didn't want to leave certain frames in their sloppy condition and let the WAD continue to have a conflicting custom spin trail while work is being done on the final version. Thus, I made the final beta to give everybody a 'polished' WAD to play with while I'm finishing it, as it might take some time to add her heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back