• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

AmyR Remake WIP (Beta WAD Available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ground The Fox said:
I made a falling sprite:

blah.png

I'll make more
I was having a hard time fixing that frame, thanks Ground. :)
I honestly cannot understand why everybody is being so fickle over Amy's exact color and shading, it's just fine if not better than what previous Amy WADs ever had. If anyone wanted her color to change, they should have said so before zck2020, nitro and I spent countless hours making more than a 100 frames. Words like 'it r be teh rong shayd!1!1! she loks lyk plahstik!1!@3' adds really nothing to the discussion and only distracts us from actually finishing the WAD.
Like all of the senior members here have already been saying, her current color is just fine.
Back on topic, I haven't done much so far besides minor edits of the other frames in the Alpha WAD, but I should have her back-diagonal walking frames done soon along with all of the spin frames.

I wouldn't mind fixing all the frames to use the colors I posted earlier. That is if no one cares or something.

I'll Begin said:

so i herd u leik senia

Back on topic: Yeah, that would be pretty nice Senku.

Also, I'd like to say that I have all the time in the world to re-color amy so her green is red and her pink is green, or just re-color the green only and you guys make her startcolor and endcolor the pink. Your choice if this is OK. I'd prefer the 2nd choice to save myself time. :P

XWE can easily change the sprites colors with color remap. That would make changing her shades of pink easier as well as possibly switch the pink to change color.

EDIT: I made some idle frames for her.

Anyone could do some sprites looks more original, not she eating a sandwich, I'll try do something for Amy standing sprites, and I made another falling sprite:

amy5.png

Just one more

I wasn't being serious about the shut up part. And I appreciate the fact that you are contributing to this project.

Good you just was kidding :), and I made the last falling sprite left:

blah2.png

Now I'll try do she getting a bubble and spring up

The mouth on the 2nd frame could use some work but it's pretty good other than that.
EDIT: By the way, ground I can make original sprites. I only made those as a joke. Here are some of my more original sprites.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
XWE can easily change the sprites colors with color remap. That would make changing her shades of pink easier as well as possibly switch the pink to change color.

EDIT: I made some idle frames for her.

Try lowering her arms, this isn't SSBSS.
Also ground, her hair is to big.

Great job on those sprites Ground, thanks for the help. :D

amyrc2c8kn1.png

XD, we could have the second version of the WAD have those idle frames. *shot*

I made a small update of a falling sprite:

blahblah.png

And Nitro, your eggrobo sprite looks good, could be used in SRB2 Riders in Sonic R levels

Dr.Pepper said:

amyrc2c8kn1.png

But seriously, could we? I want to. :D

zck2020 said:
Dr.Pepper said:

amyrc2c8kn1.png

But seriously, could we? I want to. :D
And give it the matching select pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back