Amy Rose is here! AmyRE Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's a private thing, then I don't see the harm in doing it. Of course, the whole Super Amy thing is a fan bit in the first place. Who thought of that first, anyways?

I think Hyper shadic thought of it. I would like to actually see the body change colors personally. Please pm what it would look like to my please and be sure to get permission from Dr.P before doing so.

Nicky, nobody needs my say-so to edit my sprites. As long they don't claim the sprites that they edited from as their own, I don't care. How many times do I have to repeat myself on that one? I've even said so inside the OBJCFG's in all of my WADs.
Also, her skin can change color if you set STARTCOLOR = 16 and ENDCOLOR = 31 in the S_SKIN, but you'll still have to recolor the dress in all 126 sprites from green to red. Don't think I'm going to do it though, I've already recolored her dress twice into different shades of green in the past. I don't feel like doing it again...

Oh yeah DP I forgot. I do remeber you saying that, but you also said that if its going to turn out into something crappy then you cant use them right?

I only prefer that people not butcher them for a craptastic recolor. I can't and shouldn't actually stop a person from doing it, especially if it's for personal use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back