amy chao on sa2b

Status
Not open for further replies.

eushiqua

how do i make a amy chao look at this picture i want to know if the amy chao is fake.i found all of these picture

also the amy chao look's cute.

2enmexu.jpg

2vvtks1.jpg

2i11b4i.gif

3y2a29v.jpg

is there away without using actionreply

i know you need action reply for something like

2ur785h.jpg

496kr2o.jpg

4deh5au.jpg

that and stuff.

Amy and Knuckles Chao both require an Action Replay.
Tails Chao requires a copy of PSO1&2, a GBA, a GBA/Gamecube Connection cable thingy, and patience. Or an Action Replay.
Any other Character Chao you may have heard of is possible by other means, but probably pretty difficult.

Yea, I used the AR when I beaten the game and started to use them cheats and stuff. My best chaos are Dark and Hero. Dark is a swimming/dark chao with a high power and swimming (all stats are "S"). Hero is a flying/hero with high speed and flight (all stats are "S"). I didn't use AR, I raised them for a long time. Even my Chaos chaos have a problem beating them. Dark and Hero never lost a match ever since.

Well, anyway, I have a Knux chao, Tails chao, Sonic chao, Shadow chao, NIGHTS chao, Amy chao, and Chaos 0 chao.

well anyway this is how my chao look like and there name's
biltz chao & guardian chao

4i46nnp.jpg
her name is rouge.
44t5ra1.jpg
his name is cs for chaos shadow
4bz04g1.jpg
his name was was just sonic. because he was the fast chao i had.

my favorite chao

people that don't know how to get biltz or guardian chao you wanna know how?

"Blitz/Guardian" chao are actually two-tone white chao, which can be gotten by breeding a normal colored chao with a white colored chao(two-tones can be made with all colors, along with shiny versions of them).

You might also end up with a Shiny Normal colored chao, which is the same thing as your normal chao color, but shiny, or the Monotone Color-changing chao, which is born all white, but will change color depending on what kind of chao you'll make: Neutral Run, Fly, and Normal will be based on what their main body color is, Neutral Swim and Power will be based on the highlights/markings(not their main body color), all Dark Chao will be the color that their highlights(Ex: Dark/Run/Run will be red) are. All Hero Chao are white though. -_- The 3 Chaos Chao are also white, but I heard the Dark Chaos Chao has purple eyelids or something.

Wait, if you can get a Knuckles Chao through AR, what's the code? I've searched, googled it, and other stuff and can't find it. Can you tell me?

no...
well my birthday is almost around.
my birthday is april 21.
so i think i'll get action reply has one of my gift's

by the way look at this other action reply picture your love them :mrgreen:

single player mode

2wfojkl.jpg

2s9cd4i.jpg

2mwxp46.jpg

chao garden

2cwq3gp.jpg

4cbeg5l.jpg

______________________________________________-__
more single player
2ekskkz.jpg

2lvmuqt.jpg

2d6o6js.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back