American Sonic

Without patriot sonic we wouldn't have silver sonic (maybe) which is my favorite metal sonic so hey i guess he can stay for that

Greg Martin Sonic (or Assface Sonic as he used to be known as back in 2007) is unironically one of my favourite designs of Sonic during the early 90s era.

Even if most of his Sonic illustration had Sonic do the same... face every time, much of Greg Martin Sonic's posing perfectly capsulates Sonic's smartass characterization and I LOVE IT. Who else can claim the right to say that you've launched yourself onto a gun-toting jerboa with a fucking shit-eating grin?

SonicTripleTrouble_GG_Art_Cover.jpg

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog is like a dream come true, with Greg Martin Sonic becoming the best he's ever been at that time. SATAM was boring, though.

Greg Martin Sonic (or Assface Sonic as he used to be known as back in 2007) is unironically one of my favourite designs of Sonic during the early 90s era.

Even if most of his Sonic illustration had Sonic do the same... face every time, much of Greg Martin Sonic's posing perfectly capsulates Sonic's smartass characterization and I LOVE IT. Who else can claim the right to say that you've launched yourself onto a gun-toting jerboa with a fucking shit-eating grin?

SonicTripleTrouble_GG_Art_Cover.jpg

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog is like a dream come true, with Greg Martin Sonic becoming the best he's ever been at that time. SATAM was boring, though.
I disagree about SatAM being boring simply because it's a much more serious serie with iconic characters from the Archie universe such as Sally.

Triple Trouble had nice artworks, I wonder if Fang was an american designed character as well.

In the 90's sonic's design was not stable from USA to JP to EU but now at least we have a stable classic design
About American sonic sometimes I hate him but sometimes I like him idk my exactly feelings about him
By "stable" you mean the one in Generations? I don't find that design appealing.

nah American sonic looks radical thats what made sonic a recognizable video game icon

well the american sonic design is how SRB2 was born, see how SSNTails used to draw mohawks on sonic back in 1998?

yeah i like it too, it has that cool 90s sega flair, and i actually do realy like de mohawk look i think it fits with sonics character and attitude.

Well i mean american sonic is the only official classic sonic left
And fun fact
The american sonic games are less linked with the jp games then the eu sonic games just because of the way they were edited...
Ok maybe sonic the fighters dont count( its sonic championship on eu)

I hated the American Sonic because the art design is horrible. Greg Martin needs to do better with his Art.

I hated the American Sonic because the art design is horrible. Greg Martin needs to do better with his Art.
i don't think its nice to insult someone based on how they draw sonic, especially since your telling them to "get better", thats not constructive, you should've probably just said you hate it, and gotten it over with

my opinions have changed, Bri'ish Sonic is probably one of the best Sonics out there; he's like Greg Martin Sonic but even more smug and callous, and most of the time he looks like a sentient statue and i love the beast

1637870821799.png
1637871254062.png

also he becomes a angry british man when he goes super lol
1637871297787.png

What do yall think about american sonic?, some people hate him for his mowawk like spikes and how his body poportions, Honestly i like the way he looks, the way he resembles classic sonic as some of american sonic's features appear sonic the sonic generations model and i think forces by all means in my opinion I think american sonic is better.
Post automatically merged:

im sorry if I got anything misspelled i am not really good at typing
Post automatically merged:

sonk is fast but friction
I feel like people dont hate american sonic, they just hate how he was drawn with the weird poportions and that damn smirk, but i've seen a lot of amazing art of american sonic, hell look at the sonic chaos box art, sonic looks really good in it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back