AltSnick

AltSnick Still the unfinished V1

Translation: I would like to update AltSnick because I wanted him to have a Super Form (I don't like the super jump by the way).

Translation 2: But, I don't know how to code, neither script something with Lua. But, when I get better at it, I'll make an updated version of AltSnick, then I'll send it to you (either it's Discord, or the MB) and afterwards. You can upload the updated version of AltSnick that I made.

That's what he was saying (If I recall myself correctly). Also, I highly suggest going on the rules and terms page, as you might need to learn a bit of English right now, because this message board is 13+.

Alternative updated AltSnick with a new update entry:

Update plans

idk this isnt an actual update to the mod, i'll just tell ya what the mod might have in some future updates.

vidkwhatto.callthis - possible update after 1000 downloads, will have some moveset changes, something to possibly be able to remap the actions instead of changing the controls itself, update very outdated stuff, fix more bugs
vidkwhatto.callthis² - if something on vidkwhatto.callthis doesnt get included, this version will include it i guess
v2 - coming never (actually i'm not sure)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back