Alt Knuckles (With Ruby Knuckles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will make this wad but i may need help you guys can help me out!
In another way, please read the rules. Don’t ask people to do things for you. Whatever you need help with, go to the srb2 discord. Either it’s scripting, spriting, or maybe both you need help with, the discord will be the best place to get help.

In another way, please read the rules. Don’t ask people to do things for you. Whatever you need help with, go to the srb2 discord. Either it’s scripting, spriting, or maybe both you need help with, the discord will be the best place to get help.
understood but i cannot enter the server! i need help on joining the server. will you help me in the server please and thank you? im working on this but i need alot of help to make it possible.
Post automatically merged:

I did not volunteer to help you at all. Please don't act as if I did.
sorry! didnt know! 😌

i read the rules correctly i will follow each rules! :)

understood but i cannot enter the server! i need help on joining the server. will you help me in the server please and thank you? im working on this but i need alot of help to make it possible.

sorry! didnt know! 😌

i read the rules correctly i will follow each rules! :)
bruh
bruh.png

i told them i was sorry and i wont do it again can you send them the apology? i would be greatful!
i can't be your message guy, ask the staff your self

also, to anyone here, do not be a message relay to ask people on the discord, he can solve himself, just saying, not trying to back seat moderater, just saying

Last edited:
If we disregard the breaking of rule 15, then this thread basically boils down to "How do I make a character?" which is too broad of a question for this subforum. Please check the wiki for information on this subject. Once you've read everything you can find relating to character creation, feel free to come back and ask questions about things that confused you.

However, I would first advise you to read the open letter stickied at the top of this subforum -- it explains how making a character requires experience in almost all aspects of modding as well as why you should think twice before starting a character as your first addon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back