Alright, who ISN'T currently using a recolor as an avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyhedgehog

haha what
I'm still getting used to the new community, but I think using a recolored avatar is just rediculous when it isn't even done correctly. Playah's recolor rocks, though. >_>

EDIT: I'm guessing that seeing as how the place is swarming with n00bs, yet nobody is posting here, there's a lot of crappy recolors.

Mine obviously isn't, and it's not from a game. Just some GIF related to subject I like that I found on dA.

Also, go FB for deleting my first post while I was deleting the second. His window chipped my brick.

I suppose it's a recolour... But I made this about a year ago and haven't changed since.

Me? You could say it's a recolor of Mystic's avatar. *shot*

For the longest of times though I used to have a recolor as an avatar...though admittedly it was just a screenshot of me playing SRB2 with a grey Tails so I didn't really even do the recoloring myself. That kinda bothered me after a while so I went on 4Chan, picked the first anime wallpaper I liked then stuck it on here. I might pick another wallpaper but the quality was hurt pretty bad...I'm thinking of another solution for an avatar at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back