• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

All experts on the game, come here as soon as possible.

Would you like to help me with my files, and then see me make a few levels for my fan made game? May

• I'll help you....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I won't help you...

• I'd like to see those levels when you finish them....

• I'd like to see the teams file when you finish them...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LongcrierCat

Down In It
  • Hello. I'm new around here, and there's a few things I'd like to discuss about.
  • 1. What is the file '53' on the launcher, because, for some strange reason, I don't have the file..
  • I'll be able to com up with more soon, but for now I'll see you guys tommorow! 'Bye!

You sure about that Manic? Then again you could be right about that! Somethin' screwy has been going on with some of my computer files! I hope SSNTails gets here pretty quick!!!

You have misinterpreted the error, "5" is not a file, but the name of the error "file not found"

You need to make sure that the launcher is in the same folder as SRB2.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
So I put the launcher in the same file as SRB2? How do you do that?
You take the launcher and drag it over to the same folder as you downloaded srb2 with.

kunucklees said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
So I put the launcher in the same file as SRB2? How do you do that?
You take the launcher and drag it over to the same folder as you downloaded srb2 with.

Or, you right click the launcher, go to copy, go to the file that has srb2 in it, right click an open space, and go to paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back