Adventure Sonic (v1.8b)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8b) v1.8b

No, but there are sprites. AKA the surfboarding sprites.
Technically YES, As Shadow, Inazuma, Possibly Aether all have rail grind sprites, We just cannot trigger them properly due to the stages that have the proper rails aren't publicly accessible yet. But as of right now, Yes, You are correct.

Where can I find the 3D model you animated and used as gifs?
(this one below)

1714941542753.png

It looks really awesome and I really want to animate it!

Where can I find the 3D model you animated and used as gifs?
(this one below)

View attachment 118741

It looks really awesome and I really want to animate it!
Metalwario64's Blender model IS intended to be released to the public. He just meant to touch the SA Sonic model up a bit and standardize it for public use, and has just stayed busy with other things and forgotten from time to time.

It's an HD-ified Sonic Adventure 2 model with some original additions like new hands. There's also a simplified version more in line with SRB2's art style.(Imagine spriting those original shoe soles) Because this SA Sonic model was specifically made for learning Blender and to reference for sprites, it's not exactly out-of-the-box ready.
SA2-skid.png

Super-Hogs.png

Stretched.png
Shadow-1.png

Metalwario has considered releasing it mostly as-is if people are interested in that, but otherwise wait a little longer!

Was there even rail grinding in this mod?...
Yes and no. Adventure Sonic doesn't natively create rails in vanilla SRB2, buuuut...

Dead.gif

Oh, look, a beta dying animation!

Attachments

• Stretched.png
    Stretched.png
    325.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Super_Hogs.png
    Super_Hogs.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • SA2_skid.png
    SA2_skid.png
    171.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Shadow_1.png
    Shadow_1.png
    425.2 KB · Views: 5
Metalwario64's Blender model IS intended to be released to the public. He just meant to touch the SA Sonic model up a bit and standardize it for public use, and has just stayed busy with other things and forgotten from time to time.

It's an HD-ified Sonic Adventure 2 model with some original additions like new hands. There's also a simplified version more in line with SRB2's art style.(Imagine spriting those original shoe soles) Because this SA Sonic model was specifically made for learning Blender and to reference for sprites, it's not exactly out-of-the-box ready.
SA2-skid.png

Super-Hogs.png

Stretched.png
Shadow-1.png

Metalwario has considered releasing it mostly as-is if people are interested in that, but otherwise wait a little longer!

Yes and no. Adventure Sonic doesn't natively create rails in vanilla SRB2, buuuut...

Dead.gif

Wait, that's how the dying animation was supposed to look? And there's going to be an Adventure Shadow?!

SA2-skid.png

Super-Hogs.png

Stretched.png
Shadow-1.png

Dead.gif

Oh hey those are cool renders!
Post automatically merged:

Wait, that's how the dying animation was supposed to look? And there's going to be an Adventure Shadow?!
I know people want Shadow. But that model was a quick Super Sonic edit I did a few years ago and was mostly me dicking around and learning Blender.

Wait! I have a question, why isn't the shoes soles of the Adventure Sonic sprites same as the Adventure Sonic Trial model?

Oh hey those are cool renders!

I know people want Shadow. But that model was a quick Super Sonic edit I did a few years ago and was mostly me dicking around and learning Blender.
Oh, okay.

Because I was going for Uekawa's art. The model's has the Uekawa striped soles mostly because I am still learning things about modeling and those Trial soles are more complex.
Very interesting! We thank you for your time to answer our (Ignore the fact that I didn't ask anything :knuxsmug:) questions!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back