• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Adventure Sonic (SA-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which are YOUR favorite Sonics?
874901667521364009.png
For gameplay, id choose MCSonic, Modern, SMS, and Crystal Sonic. (And SA once he releases)
For sprites, Vanilla Sonic, FSonic, Junio Sonic, Xtreme, and Modern.

Was in a Discord server, this photo taken from another server (most likely a screenshot) showed that SA was leaked. I don't know what the server it was, for I only saw the picture.

Sorry for the inconvenience, Metal, your work didn't deserve this.
Post automatically merged:

Was in a Discord server, this photo taken from another server (most likely a screenshot) showed that SA was leaked. I don't know what the server it was, for I only saw the picture.

Or it's fake and I misunderstood.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 327

I really and i mean REAALLY hope it's fake that would just ruin the hype.

Honestly, if it really wasn't 55.11kb, it's probably fake.

Last edited:

Hey, it's all good!

How would I fit 50 sound effects, 4 songs, 1050+ sprites, and 400kb worth of Lua into a 55kb package? The real deal's 3.3MB atm, which is still impressively well-compressed if I may be allowed to toot my own horn a bit.
877506227909845003.png
If not, too bad, I just tooted it anyway!

Gotta say you all have diverse tastes despite the shared interest in SA-Sonic.

srb20987.gif

Also, tell Rogerregorroger I hate this elevator.

How could you tell?

2 days??? oh well i happy for that i mean if we started from 40 days it wouldn't be quite the coincidence for me but im happy for wario and the other people working hard for this mod

Hey, it's all good!

How would I fit 50 sound effects, 4 songs, 1050+ sprites, and 400kb worth of Lua into a 55kb package? The real deal's 3.3MB atm, which is still impressively well-compressed if I may be allowed to toot my own horn a bit.
877506227909845003.png
If not, too bad, I just tooted it anyway!

Gotta say you all have diverse tastes despite the shared interest in SA-Sonic.

srb20987.gif

Also, tell Rogerregorroger I hate this elevator.
Major Props to you with all this posting, must be hard to post like this multiple times a day now.

I know I haven't posted on this thread yet, but i am very exited. Also, Shine how's that list of bonus mods coming along?
I am also Very Exit.

Because im exiting out of reality by sleeping: Going between everything and also what ever a "Soup Maybe Superlater" is, to skip time.

I am also Very Exit.

Because im exiting out of reality by sleeping: Going between everything and also what ever a "Soup Maybe Superlater" is, to skip time.
"Dr bob is sleeping in a bed. To skip to dawn, all players need to sleep in beds at the same time."

And then there's that one person who doesn't go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back