• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Adventure Sonic (SA-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the chaos of 100 SA-Sonics in one server of SRB2Ware...Only thing they can hear are noises of bounces, WHOAAAaAAS, Every noise he does when hit.

I've generally just been checking up on this thread for updates, haven't really had anything to say. Just wanted to point out that this guy's probably an intentional troll. I wouldn't be surprised if he's not actually a kid, but someone streaming this for a live chat, or just generally doing it on a throwaway account for laughs.
I'll be honest, if it is true then how desperate for views and/or attention do you have to be to pull something like this?

Anyways, I took a look in the SRB2 discord's spriting channel to see how Super was going and to put it simply: I love the SA2 reference in the transformation sprites!

Hopefully this will help direct things back to the topic at hand:
YHFjufZ.png

I'll be honest, if it is true then how desperate for views and/or attention do you have to be to pull something like this?

Anyways, I took a look in the SRB2 discord's spriting channel to see how Super was going and to put it simply: I love the SA2 reference in the transformation sprites!
Yeah but this is an actual child who just posts cringe on his yt channel called "Master srb2" so I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one who did that whole thing. But Anyways back on topic, I feel like the STH 06 mod could be a very cool mod to test out SA-Sonic's abilities and see what sort of techs he can perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back