• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Adventure Sonic (SA-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal, you do you. we all have life stuff hitting us left and right. i bet you'll be able to get this out into the open in no time! just take what time you need. we're all rooting for you man.

srb21270.gif
Where? Can you please show me?
Here:

yes indeed you better believe! and somehow in the middle of it all, the phone got knocked off the hook, then 20 seconds later, a familiar voice started speaking. you know what it said?
I'll tell ya' what it said! It said "If you like to make a call, please hang up and try again! If you need help, hang up and then dial your operator! If you like to make a call, please hang up and try again! If you need help, hang up and then dial your operator!" IN AAAAAAAALBUQUERQUE!

• Cool!
Reactions: Duo
...And? This has nothing to do with this topic. This isn't a general thread, this is about someone's project. We have General and Gaming forums for these topics.

I don't know what on earth has been going on for all these pages, but if any more of you try to discuss something that has nothing to do with the subject of Metalwario64's Adventure Sonic, then actions will be taken.

...And? This has nothing to do with this topic. This isn't a general thread, this is about someone's project. We have General and Gaming forums for these topics.

I don't know what on earth has been going on for all these pages, but if any more of you try to discuss something that has nothing to do with the subject of Metalwario64's Adventure Sonic, then actions will be taken.
possible minor on the mb from the looks

possible minor on the mb from the looks
Talk about a minor inconvenience! :knuxsmug:
Anyway. I gotta say that this mod has, in a sense, been over a decade in the making considering that GoldenShine originally made SA-Sonic back in the ye olde 1.09.4 days, and he's now doing the sprites to this version in the present and it's shaping up to be one of the most impressive character mods of all time; it's funny how things work, huh?

Talk about a minor inconvenience! :knuxsmug:
Anyway. I gotta say that this mod has, in a sense, been over a decade in the making considering that GoldenShine originally made SA-Sonic back in the ye olde 1.09.4 days, and he's now doing the sprites to this version in the present and it's shaping up to be one of the most impressive character mods of all time; it's funny how things work, huh?
wait there was a 1.09.4 adventure sonic?

Bruh I'm back at MB after my computer decided to have a heatstroke and lock itself and never open again while a rat comically and coincidentally appears and ate the wires, Anyway wow I missed a lot here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back