Adven Chars -

Adven Chars - Batch 1.5

ThatAzazelFire

Oh it's the Plant guy.
ThatAzazelFire submitted a new resource:

Adven Chars - - A Celebration of All things Plantoid.

ADVEN CHARS

Returning from SRB2Kart, It's ADVEN CHARS! A Multipack celebration of all things related to the Plantoid world of Advendure.
If you were looking for my generic character pack please click here

Here Come the Plants!
View attachment 124613
The Original Set of Plantoids. STAR SERIES features...​

Read more about this resource...

Hey, just a heads up. You've seen to've forgotten all of your ingame screenshots on your overview. Could you please take a look at this?
Yeah i'll take care of that. was kinda trying to save file space for when i make the stat block images
Post automatically merged:

does that work?

Last edited:
Yeah i'll take care of that. was kinda trying to save file space for when i make the stat block images

does that work?
Ah, I moreseo meant in your spoiler tabs. But this can work anyways! I'll look at your mod now, just remember to quote me next time so I can get a notification from your post.

Ah, I moreseo meant in your spoiler tabs. But this can work anyways! I'll look at your mod now, just remember to quote me next time so I can get a notification from your post.
i'm honestly not sure how i want to display the characters in the spoilers. i'll probably figure something out later.

Graphic design isn't exactly something i'm amazing at after all haha

ThatAzazelFire updated Adven Chars - with a new update entry:

Batch 1.5 - Feri!

NOTES
Star Series has been updated to "v1"

Additions
Star Series
Feri (3,6)
Special Chars
N/A

Fourm Post Changes
Placeholder Stat Descriptions replaced with stat art by yours truly. Special Characters retain their descriptions due to it being a grab bag of plantoids.

Read the rest of this update entry...

you no longer have to look for Hatsune Miku, you have Plant Miku. same thing right?

Last edited:
Back