Invalid Addon code is highly unstable and prohibited. Plaease close the game idd!meiaddly (sp)

Beta_Tails2

Demonized Tails
I honestly don't know what to say about this
srb20003.png

Is this bad? I've never encountered this.
Post automatically merged:

I also can't move or do any thing in-game when this happens

I think you should report this to the creator of the addon and wait til' it gets fixed

That's not an actual error SRB2 would throw. You probably have a troll addon breaking the game on purpose.

I honestly don't know what to say about thisView attachment 77865
Is this bad? I've never encountered this.

I also can't move or do any thing in-game when this happens
Not part of SRB2's bug at all. It's part of the Team Kinetic addon which detects if you have the addon added in a SRB2 version under v2.2.10. Way of telling players that the addon will break because the missing splats, and other lua assets that is required to run the addon properly. Can tell that I referenced the anti-piracy stuff. Just update the game to the latest version and the addon should work as intended.

Update I will

And update I did.
srb20004.png
Game seems to be working now

Last edited:
I don't know how you did that but you screwed up something, maybe another add-on or an error when loading this add-on?

By the way, you can press F8 in-game to take a screenshot without going in the console.

Not part of SRB2's bug at all. It's part of the Team Kinetic addon which detects if you have the addon added in a SRB2 version under v2.2.10. Way of telling players that the addon will break because the missing splats, and other lua assets that is required to run the addon properly. Can tell that I referenced the anti-piracy stuff. Just update the game to the latest version and the addon should work as intended.

Certainly worked in getting this guy freaked out, that's for certain. I'm going to assume this was your plan B in-case someone decided to leak your stuff early that resulted in this mishap.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back