Addon Character crashes When Rivals are named

Tamadachi

So I was Naming Rivals for Sonictchi in the properties, But when I load the Character, The Game Crashes during/after loading, Example: I named Espio "espio_the_chameleon3" and other rivals like that, then when I go to load the character, the game Freezes/Crashed during/after load, I couldn't find Any Information on how to name the Rivals properly, which it might be easy, I'm just really new to Modding characters, so my question is: "How do you Name The Rivals properly when editing the Properties?"

So I was Naming Rivals for Sonictchi in the properties, But when I load the Character, The Game Crashes during/after loading, Example: I named Espio "espio_the_chameleon3" and other rivals like that, then when I go to load the character, the game Freezes/Crashed during/after load, I couldn't find Any Information on how to name the Rivals properly, which it might be easy, I'm just really new to Modding characters, so my question is: "How do you Name The Rivals properly when editing the Properties?"
Use their actual skin names. You can find these in the chars.pk3 file, I believe.

Use their actual skin names. You can find these in the chars.pk3 file, I believe.
Thank you! I'll try using those instead to see how it will turn Out,
(Edit)
So I'm not sure how to exactly read the file, i did find it. But it said like a bunch of random things/code, am I supposed to drop it into slade or something?

Last edited:
Thank you! I'll try using those instead to see how it will turn Out,
(Edit)
So I'm not sure how to exactly read the file, i did find it. But it said like a bunch of random things/code, am I supposed to drop it into slade or something?
Yes, open it in SLADE. That is how you open all PK3 files.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back