Add-ons Blocked

Ok so I downloaded a character pack add-on for CTR characters to my game and whenever I enable the add-on, it keeps saying that add-ons will restrict a lot of things.
The file types for them are pk3 and the version of the game is v1.3, is something wrong?
The character pack link is:

Attachments

• 20211106_195353.jpg
    20211106_195353.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 20211106_201308.jpg
    20211106_201308.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 109
Ok so I downloaded a character pack add-on for CTR characters to my game and whenever I enable the add-on, it keeps saying that add-ons will restrict a lot of things.
The file types for them are pk3 and the version of the game is v1.3, is something wrong?
The character pack link is:
This is normal, your first image is saying if you wish to join netgames you must restart your SRB2Kart in order to join, as you will most likely not have the same matching addons. The second image is saying the Record attack won't be accessible because that addon is marked as modified.

This is normal, your first image is saying if you wish to join netgames you must restart your SRB2Kart in order to join, as you will most likely not have the same matching addons. The second image is saying the Record attack won't be accessible because that addon is marked as modified.
I mean I know that, but I've seen videos of other people using Crash as their character and I'm trying to fix it

I mean I know that, but I've seen videos of other people using Crash as their character and I'm trying to fix it
That’s just how mods work: they disable modes that require save data so that the saves won’t get corrupted. If you want to play online with it, you either have to load it and then host a netgame or don’t load it and then join a netgame that already has it loaded

That’s just how mods work: they disable modes that require save data so that the saves won’t get corrupted. If you want to play online with it, you either have to load it and then host a netgame or don’t load it and then join a netgame that already has it loaded
Ooohh ok that makes so much sense

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back