Abstractica - A puzzle game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arf

YOU READY TO GET YO BRAIN PUMPED?
COS ABSTRACTICA IS HEADIN' YOUR WAY!

This is the ultimate brain teaser.
You are shown something, anything, a word, picture, and you have to then write the answer in a little text box, sometimes you have to click something, etc. To solve the riddles you should... pardon me... HAVE to use external resources such as google, wikipedia, thesaurus, image manipulation software, etc. Hell, even the game's forum are almost a necessity when you run out of hints.
The game starts a bit on the easy side, but halfway during the first "Journey", stuff gets a little more complicated, and you need to think outside of the box then set it on fire and then. I recommend going through the tutorial and MEMORIZE IT. Get some paper and pen, and Photoshop up and running, because some stuff is hidden and you need to change contrast and brightness to see it, MSPaint can help too...

Yeah, it's that kind of game.

Best part of all? It contains more than 600 riddles, and is completely freeware. Get it while it still is, because I think it'll only be for some time, not sure.

Right now I'm stuck on level 63, having only skipped level 61, and ran out of ingame hints. (Don't worry I used some of my Skips, and you can earn them back if you solve a previously skipped level. That's what I did)

How far can you get before you rage quit?

I love this kind of stuff. When I played KoL, people would always make these kind of things as contests, and I entered every one I could.

If you're talking about the same Abstractica as I am, (and I think you are) there's also Abstractica² and ³, and World of Abstractica. <s>Lemme get some links.</s>

Never mind, the site should have them. And don't worry, they'll probably stay free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back