about the discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, fuggin' chill, you don't need to swear that much, BUT BESIDES.... if you're asking to be mod, is that begging? YES IT IS. The only reason this thread exists is because you got banned by the server, just because you posted a shit ton of memes. Please stop trying to get into arguments, and do something else.
Post automatically merged:

And everyone would want to say "that is that.", but NO! There isn't anything more than this. All the deadass people need to learn about the economy of the industrial society and it's future, and then it will be over!
lmao i didn't post any memes so please learn before you speak
Post automatically merged:

Chill out there, hon. You're debating the semantics of whether it's technically begging, and I understand what you're saying, but it actually doesn't matter. The rules make it pretty clear:

"Additionally, don’t ask other modders to make content for you." (pulled right from the discord rules)

ASKING other people to make content for you is against the rules. It's a modding community for modders to mod, not a request community. Unless a modder specifically says "hey, any ideas for what I should make?" then you must assume no one is taking requests.
Alright thanks for telling me

I agree, I think this thread is about wrapped up, so I'll close it. I think all questions were pretty much answered. Fwiw, if anyone has questions about bans in the future, the proper-est place for them is in the Talk to the Staff subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back