About that there Final Boss... (2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjsec4ever

The Reason Angels Die
Nailing 6 hits in under 40 seconds is no feat, but how the heck you "control" the missiles? I managed to jump about 0.5s before the missiles hit the character (Sonic, in this case). Three missiles explode by me, doing no harm (?), but one of the missiles keeps moving towards the level boundary. When I move, I move.

Edit: I managed. But Robo wants to throw YouTube Goop at me consistently. What is he trying to do? Rickroll? lol

Sometimes I get segment faults too. Implement saving in EVERY act!!! When I got a segment fault in ERZ3... *doom* START IN ERZ1! Really, guys.

... unless ...

Last edited:
1. The goop is aimed, if you move just a little bit and jump when you run out of space, you should be able to last a while.

2. You need to use the missiles to kill him. Jump on them when they come at you, it won't hurt. Then direct it toward him and jump off.

3. Make sure you are playing the latest version, some of the known issues with ERZ that cause crashes are remedied there. If not then check to see whether or not the occasion to the crash has already been reported, and if it hasn't go ahead and report it in the appropriate topic.

Yep, I managed and beat it some time ago. With all 3 characters. With all emblems. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back