About my Addon:

jaybitts10

Hey SRB2 Judges. Need to ask.
I've been Making a Jay T Addon, But It takes sometime for me to move the costume on the sprite in scratch, and then i export my sprite, but after exporting it. I Putted it in My Addon. But.. It has errors, I Have 5 Questions for you Judges.
1. I've been Using slade and been exporting my addons in scratch, and i added it to my addon but inside the file, It had random numbers and with a svg. Is there anything i can fix it?
2. If There is a svg file, Should i rename it? or it gives me errors after renaming it,
3. When i tried Running it and its not finished, Does it shows the error?
4. Is there a way to fix a Skin file if it has errors?
5. When i Tried Setting the skin, And saving it and running srb2 and starting it, it gives me errors,
Thats all the questions i have. See you in the next thread.
Thanks,
-Jay T.

Um,you have wroted this on the WRONG topic.This is the part of the forum where we discuss problems in unmodded SRB2.Meaning that this thread is completly pointless here.

Instead,you can go to the part of forum where are "Questions About Making Addons".There you can make the same thread.

SeventhSentinnel,can you close thread?

Hey SRB2 Judges. Need to ask.
Staff are happy to answer questions about the submissions process, but we're far too busy to help fix addon errors. Sorry! I've moved this thread to the Questions About Making Addons forum, where you're much more likely to get help.
Instead,you can go to the part of forum where are "Questions About Making Addons".There you can make the same thread.
Please use the Report button the next time you see a thread in the wrong place and we'll be happy to move it.

1. I've been Using slade and been exporting my addons in scratch, and i added it to my addon but inside the file, It had random numbers and with a svg. Is there anything i can fix it?
SRB2 only supports doom's graphics formats and PNGs, so i'd recommend converting your sprites to bitmap first, you can copy the sprite if you're worried about losing the original vector lines and whatnot

also have this, these are the only colors that srb2 will let graphics display, but if the graphic's colors are not in that palette then it will switch it to the closest one, but if the color is wierd enough the closest one might be pretty different. This also contains a desaturated green that SRB2 will automatically replace with your color, so have it be the most prominent color on your character.

Attachments

• palette.png
    palette.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 56
SRB2 only supports doom's graphics formats and PNGs, so i'd recommend converting your sprites to bitmap first, you can copy the sprite if you're worried about losing the original vector lines and whatnot

also have this, these are the only colors that srb2 will let graphics display, but if the graphic's colors are not in that palette then it will switch it to the closest one, but if the color is wierd enough the closest one might be pretty different. This also contains a desaturated green that SRB2 will automatically replace with your color, so have it be the most prominent color on your character.
Thanks, I apricate it,

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back