A Wine problem.

*GOOFYRAT!*

Vector Enjoyer, and rat nerd.
So the current MacOS build of SRB2 2.2.15 does not work on my OS, which I cannot update due to the model and my lack of money. So I use Wine, and everything works properly, except for models. The models for vanilla characters work fine, but anything else simply refuses to exist. I'm currently using only Peppermodels. The models.dat is included for those who can investigate. I'm using the current version of Peppermodels as well. Thanks again to anyone who can help.
 

Attachments

  • models.dat.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 99
i am definitely not the guy that understands this stuff but everytime ive seen someone on the internet have a problem with these.. uhh uh translators? idk what wine, proton and etc are called, but most of the time i just see people saying to change the version and it seems to solve most of the problems
 
Didn't work, sadly. :[
i am definitely not the guy that understands this stuff but everytime ive seen someone on the internet have a problem with these.. uhh uh translators? idk what wine, proton and etc are called, but most of the time i just see people saying to change the version and it seems to solve most of the problems
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top