A warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

The newest member seems like a spammer, judging by his/her/its user info.

Who, _FLORA_ ?
It's not very nice to judge people like that before their first post, BigBoi. After that, we can mock them mercilessly.

But, you are right... That website is utterly scary.
*shudders*

Now, you should've seen it when Bill_Gates registered.

It? you mean either animals or robotics can register?
And if its _FLORA_, then do what hotdog tells ya. That person hasnt even made a single post.

Noone knows.
I just did some digging around, and found that he posted after _FLORA_ registered, so it's possible that BigBoi is talking about h[im|er].

We're trying to figure out who this _FLORA_ is. Right now we think its Bigboy, but we need more proof than that. You're a smart robot, use one of those cool laser thingies, and connect the... red wire to the, c-cranberry hole, and find out who this member is.

Yes, I'm the one who pointed out FLORA earlier today on IRC. From what I can tell, he/she/it has been removed, but it's profile said something about Russian brides. So yeah, it was probably a spammer.

Great, now we have to see Bill_Gates too. Omega should of at least put some pictures of him or something, but i understand when he'll say why not.

Great! He should start coming in every once in awhile only in special occasions, so that the admins wont get pissed at him much.

Ritz said:
I'm the one who pointed out FLORA earlier today on IRC. From what I can tell, he/she/it has been removed, but it's profile said something about Russian brides. So yeah, it was probably a spammer.

Good o' Bill was banned by Mystic, so he told me that I should be his official spokesman from now on.

He also gave me permission to show you all a preview of his newest next-gen quality software;
bill-gates-0013.gif

As well as a warm-hearted picture of his college graduation party;

bill-gates-0018.jpg

Lol, what kind of crazy-ass party is that? Looks like a revolution to kill the Macs or something! Hey, maybe thats where he got shot at, while on his way to kill the macs forever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back