A statistic report for a question about sonic characters possessing esp [require help]

Iqbal1986

In the sonic universe there should be a lot of characters who should possess some level of esp (if we include fan characters).
So i was curious about them. Like who are they or what level of esp they possess etc after reading a story about it. So i need some help to gather information. If a person is kind enough to view this post please inform me about them. To maintain redabality some formating should be aplied. If you know about a character fan made or not who has connection to the sonic universe. Please folow the format shown for sonic and amy. And to understand there esp level a scale will aply who's range scale s from 0 to 100. And grades should be aplied which can gave a general idea about the esp power. Finaly the reason of gaving the number and why they have esp should be told.
Post automatically merged:

Name: Sonic.
Esp level:30
Esp grade:D
Reason: there is a abality of sonic called sonic snease. When sonic sense danger he start to snease. As it is a sense he should not pick normally it can be count as somewhat esp

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back