• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A-star the hedgehog WIP (not a recolor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not give you permission to use my sprite, I don't want you to resort to minor edits, cut and pastes, and etc. MAKE YOUR OWN SPRITES.

You never said he couldn't use it, but I guess now you have. That's a nice slap in the face...

Ice said:
You never said he couldn't use it, but I guess now you have. That's a nice slap in the face...
But if you recall, I never said he could (I gave him a select picture, didn't I?)...plus I'm sick of people encouraging the idea that a flip here and a cut-n-paste there will do the trick. Though I was a little blunt, so I guess you can use it, but ONLY as the front and back standing sprites, don't cheap out on it like you just did by flipping shoes and removing spines. Be creative, or don't use my sprites at all.

fine then T-T. So, I guess I'll need the palette.

EDIT:: All in favor of me drawing the A frames, say "I".

When I step in which is now. All folks who decided to be morons in here are now temp-banned. Please don't do this again.

If I may interject, is the tempban necessary in the case of superflip96? I mean, I'm all for equal justice and all, but considering I don't see any posts of his that look like that (and what he posted seemed more like... an end to the fad, I suppose)....

I dunno. I just thought I'd throw that in.

Let me say this about that person and then no more of this discussion. That post is considered spam since it has nothing to do with the topic plus he did follow the bandwagon.

That being said, back on topic.

ugh. I forgot about this. I haven't been on ANY forum for a year. Although November 13th is the anniversary of joining my first forum.

If I get time, I'll start this up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back