a simple Brainkilling queston

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypershadow96

Deffinately FOE.
I was playing SRB2 and i joined a game they ahd SRB2 riders and they had the raceway on coop they sadi they were pracicing and right when the clock hit 5 minutes they switched to race.
the question: Is it allowed to use coop in race levels to practice?

hypershadow96 said:
I was playing SRB2 and i joined a game they ahd SRB2 riders and they had the raceway on coop they sadi they were pracicing and right when the clock hit 5 minutes they switched to race.
the question: Is it allowed to use coop in race levels to practice?

No, because circuit levels don't have an exit so you're not allowed to play in them in the coop gametype. If you find a server playing circuit levels in the coop gametype, you should report them here

Edit: I forgot to ask if the server was advertised on the master server.

You CAN use co-op levels for race. Not hangout.

And besides, owning people in THZ2 is just too fun. :)

Chaos said:
You CAN use co-op levels for race. Not hangout.

And besides, owning people in THZ2 is just too fun. :)

I think you misunderstood what hypershadow96 asked. He asked if servers were allowed to use circuit levels in coop. Circuit levels don't have an exit, so you're not allowed to play them in coop.

This is assuming the server was advertised on the master server.

Is this not almost the same as playing match with no point or time limits? It's quite possible they don't know about the ability to change the lap count so they thought they'd play on co-op so they could practise going around again and again...

Shoot me if I'm wrong here...

No cueball, it's more like playing match in coop mode, with ringslinger on. The gametype rule is in place so that you can tell what mode it's in just by looking from the serverlist.

Though to be fair, I wouldn't have reported them, but told them of the numlaps variable, and warned them of the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back