A ROM for lock-on S&K and Sonic 1???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

Well, OK, weird things are happening. This appeared inside a quiz:

Question 10: ULTIMATE QUESTION: Knuckles in Sonic 1 was originally going to be an actual Sonic game. A ROM was recently found of that. In Scrap Brain Zone, when Knuckles glides onto a certain platform, what happens?

I selected "the game freezes" because it's the thing that more likely can happens (and after check the correct answers I think that I was right :D). However, does anybody heard about that ROM? Really... Weird...

I never heard of that. There was a hoax done somewhere of a pic. of Knuckles in Green hill.

EDIT: There was a hack made of Sonic 1 which put Knuckles in it. Maybe that's what you're talking about.

Sik said:
Well, OK, weird things are happening. This appeared inside a quiz:

Question 10: ULTIMATE QUESTION: Knuckles in Sonic 1 was originally going to be an actual Sonic game. A ROM was recently found of that. In Scrap Brain Zone, when Knuckles glides onto a certain platform, what happens?

I selected "the game freezes" because it's the thing that more likely can happens (and after check the correct answers I think that I was right :D). However, does anybody heard about that ROM? Really... Weird...
I wanna take that quiz!

First, I suppose that the quiz is meaning about an extra ROM between the two games (like the one used for lock-on Sonic 2 and Sonic & Knuckles)... And I have that hack ROM with Knuckles in Sonic 1... But Knuckles can't glide in it because it's only a sprite and palette hacking... And the Green Hill Zone in Knuckles in Sonic 2, as it says, features only Green Hill zone (when that bug appears in Scrap Brain zone)...

And the quiz... I haven't saved the link :( But you can search it in Google:

1. Search "sonic the hedgehog" fan games
2. The first entry is a quiz. It ISN'T the quiz.
3. Go down and in the same page (in the 3rd or 4th place, I can't remember) you'll see other quiz. ENTER HERE.

I took the what kind of fan are you quiz :

1054680680_ltimatefan.jpg

I'm taking another quiz, too.

Question 6:What are the rules for Calvin Ball?

a Calvin always wins
b What's Calvin Ball??
c What does this have to do with Sonic?
d Rules what Rules?

Hotdog might get a kick out of that. I knew the answer.

I recieved that picture when I answered the quiz in the first place in Google. :D But I'm not meaning it, just one in the list where the second one which you posted appears. ;)

Really, in that list there are good and bad quizes... One of they named the Master Emerald as the Mighty Stone (is simple: which other big green emerald tried Eggman to steal in Sonic 3 & Knuckles?).

And I know the answer in that question which you posted. It's the answer num- *killed*

It's pretty obvious they mean the conveyor belts, and I still say it's a bunch of bullhonkey. You can glide onto conveyor belts just FINE in Metropolis, and I don't think Scrap Brain does it much differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back