• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A REAL Knuckles?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems it´s going to be really cool ^^ But you should make him a bit darker, it´s too bright. Some sprites like the jumping/spinning ones should be better :? The one when you die too.

Keep working on it :)

Super mystic sonic said:
shouldn't knuckles eyes be green? I like it,it is a lot of better then our knuckles.
This, kind sir, was a BUMP.

That was Jan 28. The post before was on Dec 18. I'd say it's a true bump.

Knuckles MetalMind said:
It seems it´s going to be really cool ^^ But you should make him a bit darker, it´s too bright. Some sprites like the jumping/spinning ones should be better :? The one when you die too.

Keep working on it :)

1) I don't think it's too bright. Besides, the next shade up makes it too dark.

2) After looking at it again, it's not so bad. I see no real reason to change it.

3) Since there is no real death animation in SA, I had to whip one up quick-like. I may change it, but don't count on it, as I can barely even get on anymore...

You might already know this, but when you rotate the camera view to show the frontside of SAKnux, and run BACKWARDS, it shows the crappy version of Knux running.

Bump = not against the rules anymore
You = bumping is bad
You = didn't read the rule change announcement

You too can figure out the rest.

totally awsome.his jump off spring is kinda wierd looking though

and for some reason, I cant load a game I have saved with this charector, and ive made sure that its running the wad both times

but its still awsome, I like the way it looks when you change colors, it makes me so much happier than the currant one =3

rocket said:
and for some reason, I cant load a game I have saved with this charector, and ive made sure that its running the wad both times
That's just a bug in SRB2. I've saved the game with a character wad loaded, but then after it's restarted, it shows a default-colored Sonic. Unless you didn't added the character back, trying to go to that save file will probably crash the game.

I didn't really like the climbing sprites from the back or the side. But everything else is perfection. You rock. Can't wait to see the result. I give it an "A-" so far. Kepp it up.

chaos_sonic said:
:mrgreen: you know. if the real knuckles looks like that ,i wonder what hyper knuckles would look like.

Hyper Knuckles: Aglow White and Red, Stars afterburning, and aftershadows of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back