• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A REAL Knuckles?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're at this "turning models from SA/SH into SRB2 sprites to use in WADs" thing, why don't we do Charmy, Espio, Shadow, Rouge, Amy, Cream, Big, Omega, Gamma and...EVERYONE ELSE!!! *Goes crazy*

Well of course, you're not gonna send an 8 year old/former 13 year old/former 2 year old/whatever to go fight dangerous robots and the like, are ya?!

Point made. :P

Oh, and what is this? Sonic Heroes Adventure Robo Blast 2?! (Codename: SHARB2)

....Sonic Heroes Adventure Robo Klash 2. SHARK2! *shot*

You ruined the joke. =( *cries.*

Edit: Off-topic: Oh.. where'd you get that 'Sonic and Tails fan' banner, JJames? I want one! D=

To show that this project is NOT dead:
http://sepwich.com/tails92/hosted_files/SAknux.zip
Thanks to tails92 for hosting this.
I know I said I'd resize the jumping, or at least try to, but I had issues, and then figured that they look fine. Just takes a little getting used to.
Another reason for releasing this is that from here on, it won't be easy taking the screens neccesary, so I figured release this, so noone waits eternity ;)

This wad sort of sucks. I liked the old knuckles better; plus you took out the original standing sprites, the only completed ones from the original. For shame, for shame.

Prime 2.0 said:
This wad sort of sucks. I liked the old knuckles better; plus you took out the original standing sprites, the only completed ones from the original. For shame, for shame.

Umm...That's the idea, here. It's SUPPOSED to be like the SAKnux...Hence, the name :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back