A question about 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Sonic 3D Flickies' Island?

I'm sure, if loops were added and the characters were forced into a Spin Dash, that they're possible.

No. Impossible, or at least pretty close to it. Besides, characters are hard enough to make already, can you imagine all the extra frames involved? I think one of the biggest problems with that is that, as far as I know, the engine handles jumping as a push off the ground, meaning you go upwards. Loops and such would completely screw that up.

ANALOG 1
CAM_STILL 1

Using that, I *think* that you could fake a sprite to look like a loop. Heck, if you could get the isometric perspective right, then that would be just plain cool!

hotdog003 said:
ANALOG 1
CAM_STILL 1

Using that, I *think* that you could fake a sprite to look like a loop. Heck, if you could get the isometric perspective right, then that would be just plain cool!

That would be cool!

AirRaven said:
Possible with slopes, and functional for the most part.

Possible WITHOUT slopes, but it's somewhat erratic and glitches up quite a bit. Jason cooked up a wad that has a loop in it and it works, just not too well.

It'll be released with SPM 12, so har, you'll have to wait ^_~

Omega the Hedgehog said:
AirRaven said:
Possible with slopes, and functional for the most part.

Possible WITHOUT slopes, but it's somewhat erratic and glitches up quite a bit. Jason cooked up a wad that has a loop in it and it works, just not too well.

It'll be released with SPM 12, so har, you'll have to wait ^_~

Somebody's done it without slopes?

Woah. :D

Just a ton of FOF stairs and wind sectors no doubt, the result being an eratic, glitchy, laggy and pointless addition.

Unless Jason pulled a Jesus again.

Ritz said:
Just a ton of FOF stairs and wind sectors no doubt, the result being an eratic, glitchy, laggy and pointless addition.

Unless Jason pulled a Jesus again.

This would technicly be pulling a tails, cause :

jesus28xl.gif

ONOS TEH JESUS FOX

Psh. Show me a picture of him turning the water into wine, and THEN I'll worship him 'till the cows come home.

I don't, haven't, and never will worship anyone on this forum even jokingly, so there. Go ahead and "kill" me, I think you'll find it won't stop me from coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back