A problem with XWE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajinD

Was once known as DDMMCC
Lately, whenever I try to add a music file (mp3 or ogg) it comes out as raw data (no, I didn't click load as raw data). Does anyone know whats up? I reinstalled it three times and even tried SlumpED and I still couldn't add music files.
Thanks in advance.

Lightning The Fox said:
Only .ogg can be used thank you very much. I believe it's code at first but later it'll work. Worked for me anyhow.
Not true. I've made it work with mp3s oggs wavs etc.
Even though it's loading as raw data, it sould work the same. If you want it to be identified as music, change the type to type 56.

Thanks, i'll try that when i get home (right now i'm in school).

EDIT: it worked, thanks Sky Ninja. But now i have another problem, whenever i select a map that i added music to in the level select, it's says that it is corrupt and in the log file it says:
Map 22 is corrupt: P_GroupLines: ss->firstline invalid (subsector 1, firstline refers to 117 of 59)

Just in case you people haven't noticed, i still have a problem and it is:
Whenever i select a map that i added music to in the level select, it's says that it is corrupt and in the log file it says:
Map 22 is corrupt: P_GroupLines: ss->firstline invalid (subsector 1, firstline refers to 117 of 59)

please help me fix this problem soon, as i am going to make a wad that will have music from a sonic game (i'm not saying which right now)

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back