A problem with my models

Psy

The Observer
I would like to preface this by saying that i don’t know if extra/ changed models still count as vanilla since the game doesn't count it as modded, and that before im told to post this in the thread, I did, i just got no response after a month.

I added dano’s models to my game but for some reason something got messed up and bot the sonic and crawla models are changed. The sonic model is about twice is big as it should be and the crawla model is replaced with an orange enemy placeholder.
May i get some info on what i may have done wrong? All my model files are where they should be, and the dats is labeled correctly.

Ensure the model pack is built for 2.2, not 2.1 or older. If it isn't, use a different model pack. Otherwise, try asking for help on the Discussion thread for the model pack (easily accessible from the Discussion tab on the pack's Addons & More page).

Ensure the model pack is built for 2.2, not 2.1 or older. If it isn't, use a different model pack. Otherwise, try asking for help on the Discussion thread for the model pack (easily accessible from the Discussion tab on the pack's Addons & More page).
I got the most recent update for it, and did ask in the discussion. I also apologize for asking in srb2 discussion instead of troubleshooting, by the time I realized I had picked the wrong one it was too late.

The troubleshooting forum is for getting help for the base game, not addons or model packs. We prefer people to only use addons' discussion threads for troubleshooting since each creator is usually notified of new posts there, and they are the most likely people to be able to help.
There are usually folks willing to help out on the SRB2 Discord server, so don't be afraid to reach out there if you don't get any help here. (I would offer advice, but I only play with the models that come with the game, so I don't have any.)
Good luck!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back