A new official character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might help if you'd tell us what game this "Official character" is part of..

Well, that tears it. **** you, Sonic Tem. As soon as I saw homing jumps, rails, and Shadow driving the truck. I closed the window and made this post.

The graphics look kinda Saturny
Eggman dosen't look like an Egg anymore, they ruined it.
I saw no Chao... BURN IT!!
I heard a rumor that it's not coming out for Gamecube or Wii.
The musics good though.

Hyper Metal Sonic X said:
Well it's not Sonic Teams fault, I think it's because that Yugi Naka left Sega.... or it could be something else.

Yugi?.....Yugi.....?....Yugi!?

You guys are too hard on the SA gameplay style. I think it'll be great! and no, it's not a rumor. It's not coming out for the Wii.

Why does shadow need...anything? If you can move so fast that time slows down for you...why make a whole game...? Everthing could be beaten in the blink of an eye.

Disregard the fact it's not been in a "pure" state since 2001, as since that year all we've gotten is said formula plus gimmicks.

Isn't this thread redundant?

How about not falling into pits on the first level? How about levels that aren't a pathway over a bottomless pit? How about multiple paths that mean something? How about a physics engine that doesn't wonk out whether you do something other than hold forward? How about no in-level cutscenes they call "loops"? How about some actual gameplay?

I agree that the pit thing has to go. The only place it made sense was SA2 in space. And that part was weird because he shouldn't be able to breathe. I think the problem is that companies nowadays don't listen to their fans, the people who are actually giving them money.

-EDIT- ...jeez...

And that part was weird because he should be able to breathe.
Either you mean shouldn't, or else I'd like to point out that, despite the fact that he can somehow breathe in space, it's very unlikely he'd survive such a fall without something to catch him. I mean, that's, like, twenty miles or something. Would YOU survive that fall? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back