• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A mod iam making. (Superior Sonic)

Hello

This is a mod iam making called "Superior Sonic" it's the superior version of sonic with all of his most fun abilities it's inspired by movie Sonic and Dreamcast sonic.

Credit: Atorikku for helping with sprites:wonderful:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220109-180004_IsoPix_Pro-2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220109-180004_IsoPix_Pro-2.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 669
Hello

This is a mod iam making called "Superior Sonic" it's the superior version of sonic with all of his most fun abilities it's inspired by movie Sonic and Dreamcast sonic.

I feel instead of Dreamcast sonic + movie sonic it should just be movie sonic because

1. Movie sonic haven't been done before and would be unique

2. There are currently 2 adventure/Dreamcast sonic

But that's just my opinion good luck

Hello

These sprites are cool so far and I can't wait to see more...

Yea
I feel instead of Dreamcast sonic + movie sonic it should just be movie sonic because

1. Movie sonic haven't been done before and would be unique

2. There are currently 2 adventure/Dreamcast sonic

But that's just my opinion good luck
I see your point but when creating the idea I wanted to make a mod with Sonic's most fun play style and when I asked the majority of people they said adventure but thanks

Last edited:
so far it isn't really "superior" and just "yet another blue hedgehog"

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back