A legendary thing i found from the early 2010s

Hmm well I decided to check it out and saw what you mean by it having some srb2 on it like for example the finish sign.
srb2-32x-201207-142111.png

Though it's mostly Doom so I don't think it'll be possible to hack it into srb2 because in level 3 you get greeted with this.
srb2-32x-201207-141739.png

This mod was most likely not finished and also there is literally pinkies in the same level but I couldn't get any screenshots of them.

Also in general I feel like srb2 is too big to put into a carteraige (sorry if I spelled it wrong) unless you do the early 2000 demo versions of srb2 which is super outdated and some of them even only run on Windows 9 so it seems like an impossible task unless you get a humongous team which I feel like you should talk about this on the SRB2 discord in that case because they might be able to do something there.

Okee, I will now wait until I get a response from people

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

I think this ROM hack is… surreal.

The logic behind it is sound. Doom is on 32X, SRB2 was originally built on top of Doom (albeit heavily modified), but SRB2 this is not. It really is just a reskin of Doom with some old school maps.

Alright, Imagine if SSNTails saw this

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Read the bottom part

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back