a comic about my experinces with the message board

Nexus_Furry

the moderation on the mb sucks so i made a comic about my experince

Attachments

• backdrop3.png
    backdrop3.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 250
I went out of my way to contact you and help you understand why your mods were being rejected because I hate to see new people be frustrated with the process. I told you to let me know if there was something in the submissions guidelines or the filename conventions that didn't make sense to you. You didn't respond after that. I figured you had read them and you were on your way to making a submission that followed them.

You're allowed to be frustrated, but I don't think you're being very fair. We don't reject mods for not being "good enough." We approve all mods that follow the rules and have enough original content in them -- even if the original content isn't very good; everyone starts somewhere!

I hope to see you submit something that meets the requirements sometime. Good luck!

Little respect, maybe?
Message boards are supposed to be helpful communties. The mods are just trying to help, but you think overreacting over something that really isn't that big of a deal is unnecessary and ridiculous.

Also, that math problem in there makes no sense. Where'd you learn that?

Little respect, maybe?
Message boards are supposed to be helpful communties. The mods are just trying to help, but you think overreacting over something that really isn't that big of a deal is unnecessary and ridiculous.

Also, that math problem in there makes no sense. Where'd you learn that?
That math problem is using slang popularized in Twitter, LOL
L meaning "loss".
Ratio is an "insult" that originally referred to your reply to a post getting more likes/RTs than the main post, or the replies to a post far exceeding the number of likes/RTs.

L + Ratio has come into broader internet culture as a joke sort of insult, combining these two to basically say "You are a failure, stop trying".

That math problem is using slang popularized in Twitter, LOL
L meaning "loss".
Ratio is an "insult" that originally referred to your reply to a post getting more likes/RTs than the main post, or the replies to a post far exceeding the number of likes/RTs.

L + Ratio has come into broader internet culture as a joke sort of insult, combining these two to basically say "You are a failure, stop trying".
I'm aware, I just think it's incredibly annoying and stupid.

(As in, I meant to mock it in my reply.)

I went out of my way to contact you and help you understand why your mods were being rejected because I hate to see new people be frustrated with the process. I told you to let me know if there was something in the submissions guidelines or the filename conventions that didn't make sense to you. You didn't respond after that. I figured you had read them and you were on your way to making a submission that followed them.

You're allowed to be frustrated, but I don't think you're being very fair. We don't reject mods for not being "good enough." We approve all mods that follow the rules and have enough original content in them -- even if the original content isn't very good; everyone starts somewhere!

I hope to see you submit something that meets the requirements sometime. Good luck!
That is so nice of you. :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back