50 Cent gets his own game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, I bet the ones that dont know much about programming or wadding or whatever, means they're hip dudes, noobs, or simply dont know how to. bigboi doesnt need to be killed just cause he's SRB2's hip dude. Give the man some space. Or better yet, let him pass it down to someone else!

It's weird. I'm smart, can program and code, and I listen to rap music. You don't see that that much!

Lots of people are like that too, they just dont want to get killed by people who hate them, as seen in the last page of this topic.

I have a good reason to despise rap music. I go to community college, and they have a tendency to leave BET or MTV on as much as possible in the student lounge.

If I at all liked a song that is on one of those stations, it will be ruined rather immediately, due to the fact that both of those stations have a playlist of about 10 songs a month, and henceforth play the same songs over and over to the point where any positive qualities of any of the songs on the station have faded into "Can someone turn this crap off?"

Mystic, you are one of we :D Really, I can't say that I hate rap music but I never listen rap music...

EDIT: replaced an mistake (underlined).

Mystic said:
I have a good reason to despise rap music.

How can you despise all rap? They don't all have the same message. Have you ever listened to Grand Puba, Brand Nubian, or A Tribe Called Quest?

bigboi said:
How can you despise all rap? They don't all have the same message. Have you ever listened to Grand Puba, Brand Nubian, or A Tribe Called Quest?
I don't listen to lyrics in music, I listen to the sound. Most all rap I hear has a rather repetitive sound that gets old pretty fast for me.

The main stuff I listen to is stuff that comes out of OCR and J-pop, myself, simply because that's easy to get for free.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
bigboi said:
It's weird. I'm smart, can program and code, and I listen to rap music. You don't see that that much!

I do all that AND am a kickass artist. *shot*

Is that avatar supposed to be kickass? If so, EW! :P

Bigboi, it's better than your Sonadow thing.

Mystic said:
I don't listen to lyrics in music, I listen to the sound. Most all rap I hear has a rather repetitive sound that gets old pretty fast for me.

The main stuff I listen to is stuff that comes out of OCR and J-pop, myself, simply because that's easy to get for free.
Same.

Also, this topic needs more violence. *Gently rapes Bigboi with a chainsaw*

Thou hath messed up thine Quote tag.
You must pay the consequences. *Forces Ritz to sit through a 3-hour marathon of The Telletubbies*

Ritz said:
Bigboi, it's better than your Sonadow thing.

You're mean. I, personally, really like it. Zash (Yes, I said Zash) did a good job with it.

There's nothing WRONG with it, but Omega's avatar is still better. *shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back