What kind of character wad do you like best?

• Srb2 Style (Recolors, Edits)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2D

• Sprites from another game (Sh-Sonic)

• Totally from scratch

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally from me, I want it from a different game so you have that same character feeling in another game.

Scratch with a style similar to "SRB2-style", or using Sonic/Tails/Knuckles as a BASE.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Draykon said:
Totally from scratch, duh.

I aggree with your statement...

Thirded. I don't mind Shadow, but after that, no more hedgehogs.

Really, I don't think the Sonic games even need any new characters. They've made characters like Nack and Mighty - Sonic Team should learn to just build from earlier characters, rather than constantly making a new character for every three games or so.

Scratch. 2D characters in a 3D environment just doesn't work at all, and sprites from other games just don't blend in with SRB2. To put it in the most blunt way possible, anything that isn't made from scratch looks like ass. Save for a couple of the more decent recolors like Shadow and Amy.

I like scratch, but my character I made turned out like THIS \/

The one below was my worst frame by-far

NOTE:This is my FIRST wad(unreleased because it sucks so much) Zero.wad, his superform is Black Zero :mrgreen:

Black Zero said:

NOTE:This is my FIRST wad(unreleased because it sucks so much) Zero.wad, his superform is Black Zero :mrgreen:

Ohh... You're trying to combine Zero from Megaman... It' looks funny though.... Zero's body - Sonic head... I said funny but it's cool. Supose Sonic can thog in tha air while spinning the saber...

Why don't You try using Mario's body with sonic head for the Chopa Section... ha, ha, ha.

I like it wen they are from scratch. I do not do them well (like my Ollie wad...) but, It's nice to play as somthing that is NOT sonic or tails with defarent colors.

:cry: I'm the only one so far who voted 2d.
This vote is in protest to the lack of classic sonic gameplay.

Edit: Ahem yourself. I said "voted".

I hate 2D wads. I mostly like edits and maybe ones from scratch, it depends on how it looks. I've been thinking on making one from scratch myself but I'm no good at it, I'm only good at editing. There was one time a made a pretty good one from scratch but that was on my dad's computer and he doesn't have internet as of now but once he gets it back I may post it on here.

on Edge said:
:cry: I'm the only one so far who voted 2d.
This vote is in protest to the lack of classic sonic gameplay.
I don't see why you'd even want a 2d character wad in the first place. Do you really want your character constantly looking sideways no matter which direction you're running in? >_>

Black Zero said:

Why did you edit Sonic?
I think scratch wads are better.
ZEROA7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back