Do you like this?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D'oh, forgot to tell ya. You might want to set prefcolor to 0. Oh well, its fine anyway. Main purpose is to make screenshots from any place without having Sonic or somebody else in the screen. 1 rule: DON'T PLAY WITH THIS IN MATCH

I think a better solution to the taking picture problem is setting chasecam off in the console, and that way you don't have to worry about people abusing the wad in multiplayer. I think there is another solution as well, but I forgot what it was.

There are tons of invisible WADs, in fact, I once made an Invisible SOC (Invisible to everyone but yourself), this is really nothing new.

Gosh....everybody seems to have broken my rule already. They should ban everyone from the MS that uses that character in match without shield.

Already made something like this; blank cyan "Sprites".

There was 3 versions, with different abilities, as this was for Zeshiro and his "Netgame recording phase". Maximum stats, completely overpowered; except they couldn't shoot rings. :D

[off-topic] New avatar you have there, Camo man? Lets see.....Sonic Extreme, right?[/offtopic]

I think a wad like this is okay. After all, its the first invisible wad in the releases forum.

camo man said:
Super mystic sonic said:
[off-topic] New avatar you have there, Camo man? Lets see.....Sonic Extreme, right?[/offtopic]

I think a wad like this is okay. After all, its the first invisible wad in the releases forum.
[offtopic]Yup, I get all of my avatars from
sonic-gif.com, and I thought that this one kind looked like sonic being force choked by darth vader, and yes it is sonic xtreme with no e at the begining[/offtopic]
So this is the first invisible wad in releases, I feel speacil :mrgreen:

*Grammar nazi SMS arrives*

It is "special". Go learn English.

[on-topic]You spelled special wrong *shot*[/on-fake-topic]

[really-on-topic]You spelled *shot*. Ahum....I mean, ....those sprites in your avatar look like the SRB2 Sonic. SRB2 Sonic was based on Extreme-Sonic, right?

camo man said:
Yes, I belive that the first knux (ya, knux) was just a red xtreme sonic ( read it on a site)
PS. The game was called sonic xtreme with no E![/b]

Great....grammar nazi me seems to get attacked by a second one....

I wouldn't believe the Knux part, though. His hair, walking style, glide and stuff is all differen't.

Torgo said:
I think there is another solution as well, but I forgot what it was.
Objectplace on (set to no object) and viewsize 12 to get rid of the other stuff gets perfect screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back