3DS just got price cut to 170$

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will you guys learn?
First, the Gameboy Advance, upgraded into the SP a little later,
Then, the DS, upgraded into the Lite a little later,
Now, the 3DS, [FIND THE PATTERN]

It's not that we are surprised they thought if it. It's how SOON they did. It was not even out a YEAR and we're already hearing word of a revision! Why do I gotta buy a whole new system THIS early?! And even if they dont, I still gotta buy this hideous attachment to play future games if its widely used enough, which is MORE money I shouldn't have needed to spend in the first place!

Personally, I think it's because Nintendo is freaking out right now over low sales and is trying to find a way to turn it around; it hasn't even been a year and they are selling the base hardware at a loss. This attachment on the other hand will almost certainly be sold at a premium, to offset that.

Personally, I think it's because Nintendo is freaking out right now over low sales and is trying to find a way to turn it around; it hasn't even been a year and they are selling the base hardware at a loss. This attachment on the other hand will almost certainly be sold at a premium, to offset that.
10 dollars is a premium...? Sure, I'll go with that.
In other news, 3DS sales soar at a 260% increase and Flame Red color comes out tomorrow.

New sales gimmick! make the new 3ds be able to record ds and 3ds as well as downloadable games, and put them online!

A bump, but...

http://tinycartridge.com/post/10164368598/more-3ds-expansion-slide-pad-photos-details-here

It requires a fucking TRIPLE AAA BATTERY? Why can't it just run off the damn system's battery, or better yet, actually BE a battery since that's what the 3DS needs?

Goddamnit Crapcom, why did you make Nintendo DO this?

and in good news...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUXuT7RyyaE&feature=player_embedded

Mario Kart 7 stuff! featuring new courses, first person Karting, and the Fire Flower! For some other details, check here:
http://tinycartridge.com/post/10166252098/new-trailer-for-mario-kart-7-releasing-in-the

There's also another vid with more news:

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/videos/#/Interview_with_producer_Hideki_Konno,_Mario_Kart_7

Lakitu and Metal Mario are confirmed as racers, and Wuhu Island is a giant, 1 lap course.

If the rumors are true, the MK64 Blue Shell makes its return. I can only pray this is true.

Last edited:
A bunch of games were announced and a Pink 3DS is coming out. There are a ton of threads on GoNintendo that have trailers and info for every game so check them out if you want to.

*Bump*
If you checked the eShop, you can see there's going to be an update for your 3DS on the 8th of December- lets you record videos of up to 10 minutes (in 3d of course rarara gimmick). I'm more excited from the fact that this is probably the update us Ambassadors have been waiting for- the time where they release the Gameboy Advance games, Nintendo did say they'll release them before the end of the year.

*Bump*
If you checked the eShop, you can see there's going to be an update for your 3DS on the 8th of December- lets you record videos of up to 10 minutes (in 3d of course rarara gimmick). I'm more excited from the fact that this is probably the update us Ambassadors have been waiting for- the time where they release the Gameboy Advance games, Nintendo did say they'll release them before the end of the year.
Didn't Mario 3D Land also come with an update? I think it updated the friends list and added a JOIN GAME button.

Yes, yes it did as far as I know (or maybe just the Japaense version- I'm only getting more 3DS games around Christmas, including this). It wasn't a public update though.

Didn't Mario 3D Land also come with an update? I think it updated the friends list and added a JOIN GAME button.

Completely unrelated. An actual online system update would add more stuff for StreetPass, the ability to record 3D Video, and more.

Completely unrelated. An actual online system update would add more stuff for StreetPass, the ability to record 3D Video, and more.
Not really. He was talking about updates and I was pointing out that 3Dland/MK7 came with a friend's list/join game update.

Or if you're mean they're two different updates, I pretty much pointed that out.

Acomplishments are just for Mii Plaza. Quite a few Nintendo games had pesudoachievements, so this is no different.

Also, just spent all 300 of my playcoins. The hats in Find Mii II are ridiculous. And ridiculously awesome.

EDIT: One more thing: Ambassador titles and status both transfer over when you use the 3DS Transfer to a new 3DS. So if you, say, got the new Zelda 3DS bundle but also got the first 3DS, you can transfer it over, get your NES games, all your old Games & Aps, your ambassador status, and still be able to get the GBA games later.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back