3 questions

Tried Blupi

1: Where can I download the srb2 levels? Like where can I find Green Flower Zone, etc.

2: How do I port the srb2 2.2 levels in srb2 2.1

3: I'm bad on the controls at srb2 android. I'm good controlling them on PC, but not on android.

Last edited:
1. play the game normally or find mods on releases
2. there is a tutorial on help
3. get a xbox white wireless controller turn bluetooth on then connect to the gamepad
all the answers

Where can I find the srb2 levels? Like where can I find Green Flower Zone, etc.
What do you mean by that?
If you mean a level select, if you complete the game in one of the save slots, the game lets you choose what zone to start from.
Or you can start an offline multiplayer game, and the game will let you pick from what zone and act to start from.
Otherwise...
Collecting all 200 emblems unlocks a level select.
If you mean file-wise, as in "I want to open it in a map editor", the maps are located in zones.pk3 and sometimes in patch.pk3.

How do I port the srb2 2.2 levels in srb2 2.1
Why? Several 2.2 features are not available in 2.1, so it'd take a significant amount of effort.
You might also need to recreate missing objects and convert missing textures to the 2.1 palette.

I'm bad on the controls at srb2 android. I'm good controlling them on PC, but not on android.
That isn't a question.

I meant to say where to download them.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

What do you mean by that?
If you mean a level select, if you complete the game in one of the save slots, the game lets you choose what zone to start from.
Or you can start an offline multiplayer game, and the game will let you pick from what zone and act to start from.
Otherwise...
Collecting all 200 emblems unlocks a level select.
If you mean file-wise, as in "I want to open it in a map editor", the maps are located in zones.pk3 and sometimes in patch.pk3.

Why? Several 2.2 features are not available in 2.1, so it'd take a significant amount of effort.
You might also need to recreate missing objects and convert missing textures to the 2.1 palette.

That isn't a question.
I meant to say where to download the levels.

yeah... i know you're talking about srb2...

The 2.1 levels are located in srb2.srb, and may also be in patch.dta.

They're essentially WAD files.
Open them up with SLADE just like you would with any WAD file.

Don't forget I made a lil mistake - zones.dta is the 2.1 file with the zones.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back