2ST Racer Pack Recharged

2ST Racer Pack Recharged V1.2

2ST

Spin & Tex
2ST submitted a new resource:

2ST Racer Pack Recharged - Initally just Kart remakes, now much more!

View attachment 141113
EXPANDED AND BETTER THAN whatever the hell i was doing back in 2019​

After making the 4 Kart mods I (SpinSlash) uploaded years ago, I had intended to not only make more, but compile all of them into a single pack - the SpinSlash Racer Pack. However, I ended up drifting (ha) further away from Kart over the years as college started, I revived and uploaded Flare for...

Read more about this resource...

2ST submitted a new resource:

2ST Racer Pack Recharged - Initally just Kart remakes, now much more!

Read more about this resource...
Just a small heads up, Ryder's custom color is defined in SOC. Which appears to be causing desyncs and other issues online. You would need to define this custom color using lua if you want it to work for those who are playing online. Whenever you want two versions of the same pack but one is defined in soc (for singleplayer uses) and the other in lua is up to you.

2ST updated 2ST Racer Pack Recharged with a new update entry:

V1.1 - Quick hotfixes

• Fixed up the wheel-shine effect on Flare and Axel Gear (thanks Aqua for the heads up!).
  • Fixed a missing pixel in Narlok's results/end-of-GP sprite that I only spotted right before release.
  • Updated the RKA Gem follower's sound effect to use the RKA1 equivalent (since that's what the follower is based on sprite-wise, whoever did the regional menu sfx comparison on TCRF thank you so much)
  • Added a "Netplay Ver" edition of the OC pack, changing Ryder's default colour from SOC...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back