2nd Languages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanish and basque (Both my first languages), english, and I also understand most of the rest of the romance languages.

SSNTails said:
GCFreak said:
My first language is English, and I can speak Japanese fluently, so much that you can call it a second language, I guess. I can also read and type Japanese on the computer.

Coming Soon: SRB2 Japanese language support

Hehe, you think I'm going to translate SRB2 into Japanese for you? :) When you get 1.1 done, maybe I will. I'm not the best in it, I can make some sentences on my own though, which in this case you just need the vocabulary and your set. :) If anyone who is struggling needs some help, PM me, but keep in mind there will be some stuff I am unsure of sometimes which in this case I will take some time to answer or refer you to a link somewhere.

Engilsh is my first language, but i'm currently learning French. I also know a little Spanish, and would like to take Italian after French.

And back in 5th grade I learned a little Latin, but i've forgotton all of that.

¿No hablo Español? *shot*
Yes, I know some Spanish. It's my main 2nd language. The others are: German(Small), and French(Very small.).

XsoniccoreX (814) said:
Draykon said:
English is my first language (SUBJECT VERB DIRECT OBJECT). I'm randomly learning bits and pieces of Japanese (SUBJECT DIRECT OBJECT VERB!), and I'm taking Latin 1 this year. (WORD ORDER MEANS NOTHING!) But I wouldn't say I truley know a second language.

Oh God...I hate word order! German is the same. Subject DO Verb. I think time goes in front too in some cases. Our german teacher is on his last year so he didn't really care to teach that hard for my class lol. Honestly I'm probably one of the most fluent in my class since no one else pays attention. Some even still pronounce Ich (I) as "Ick" and it's the 4th year lol. The thing I HATE the most is conjugation. I suck at it. Sooooo many different forms for ONE WORD.

I need to look into some kind of program to learn Japanese...I know maybe 10 or so words I've picked up from anime (mostly dog related since Wolf's Rain and GDW are my faves) but yeah...I definitely want to learn it.

I have an easy way to conjugate. Works with most verbs.

Ich- ends in e
Du- ends in st
er, sie, es - ends in t
wir - ends in en
ihr - ends in t
sie/Sie - ends in en.

I hope that helps ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back