• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

2D Levels Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall correctly, Digiku did a conversion of one of the Sonic Battle maps for a contest long ago. It was pretty top-notch, too. I probably don't have it anymore though.

Sonic Battle maps don't really make very creative (or in any case GOOD) match/boss maps. They're too small and simple, ment only for Sonic Battle battles.

ZTaimat said:
Sonic Battle maps don't really make very creative (or in any case GOOD) match/boss maps. They're too small and simple, ment only for Sonic Battle battles.

If you put a camera view point thing in there, it would be kind of cool o.o(as in to give you the view that you have in sonic battle)

"Nightside Rouge" - A pretty much exact (as far as technical limits let me, anyway) recreation of Sonic Battle's Club Rouge. Graphics, scale, everything.

It played terribly, for the same reasons ZTaimat dictated. Unless you want to impress with eye-candy, a Sonic Battle conversion is more or less a waste of time.

that is the point ZTaimat they are Small to medium arenas and have walls for blocking moves and start points

I haven't played Sonic Battle, but the levels look incredible small with just a single block to stand on, and little room to move.

Nomekop said:
hey you gonna update or not?

i only work on my GHZ map whenever im on a long car ride, or when i got nothing better to do

also, knuckles chaotix would need the moves form SPmoves

Ex: mighty's wall jump and others that may be used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back